Policies and Procedures – Pets
We are pet lovers here at TLC Lettings which is why we have a pet policy.
Allowing pets in any property will always be subject to each individual property owner but when possible TLC recommends following the Good Practice ethos of the Dog's Trust "Lets with Pets".
The full Policy can be read here but in very simple terms a tenant is required to sign a simple agreement that they will keep the authorised pet in the way that any responsible owner would:
- to register with a local Vet.
- to flea/worm treat any animals on a regular basis.
- to have the pet micro-chipped etc.
- to abide by all relevant laws.
- to ensure their pets do not cause a nuisance.
- to clean up after their pets.
From time to time, family emergencies happen which is why TLC will also require a point of contact where any animal could be taken and cared for should anything untoward and disastrous happen to the tenants.